Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design.
- Rotary hammer bits feature a patent-pending 4-flute design for fast dust removal
- 3/4 in. x 6 in. x 8 in.
- 8 in. length
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15 percent faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Ideal for anchoring and through hole applications in concrete
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit