WHAT IS FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT?
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT is an ectoparasiticide (product against external parasites) which is presented in the form of an easy-to-use spot-on solution containing as active ingredients Permethrin and Fipronil.
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT offers your dog an excellent treatment against fleas and ticks and exerts a long-lasting repellent action against sandflies, mosquitoes, stable flies and ticks.
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT is indicated only for dogs. Do not use on cats and rabbits.
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT is available in 5 presentations adapted to the weight of each dog in packages with 3 pipettes.
Fipronil is the main active ingredient in the Frontline® product range. It is an insecticidal / acaricidal substance that is characterized by rapid action, excellent safety profile and long lasting effects.
Permethrin is a substance belonging to the class of pyrethroid insecticides, acts as insecticide and acaricide, and exerts a repellent action against sandflies, mosquitoes and ticks.
Monthly use of FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT will help protect your dog in areas at high risk of sandflies (mosquitoes), mosquitoes (Dirofilariosis), ticks (Babesiosis, Erliquiosis, Anaplasmosis, Lyme disease) and fleas (Ricketsial Fever, Dipylidiosis, Bartonellosis).
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT ACTIVATES WHAT PARASITES?
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT is effective against 3 groups of ectoparasites of dogs: fleas, ticks and flying insects (sandflies, mosquitoes and stable flies).
Prevents and eliminates flea infestation
Insecticide effectiveness against fleas:
• Against the two main species that infest dogs: Ctenocephalides felis and C. canis.
• Persistent 99% efficiency against fleas for 4 weeks, even under water exposure (2 or 3 dives) and 1 bath with shampoo.
• Persistent rapid action on flea removal for 4 weeks. Rapid action with> 95% efficacy in the first hour during the first week and efficacy greater than 99% during the first 6 hours for 4 weeks.
Repels and eliminates ticks
Combats the main species of ticks:
• 4 weeks of protection against the 3 main species of ticks infesting dogs in Europe, including Dermacentor reticulatus, the vector of canine Babesiosis.
• Proven repellent efficacy against D. reticulatus.
Repels and eliminates flying insects
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT is effective against sandflies, mosquitoes and stable flies.
It acts effectively as a repellent of the vectors of Leishmaniasis, Heartworm and Stable Flies