Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. with a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the Canada, Corona's proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike. High-performance dual Arc blade coating reduces cutting effort by 25% when compared to titanium-coated or non-coated blades.
- The high-performance dual arc blade coating reduces cutting effort by 25% when compared to titanium-coated or non-coated blades
- Hidden long-lasting spring will not become clogged or lost with heavy usage
- Precision made MAXForged tools use a forging process that compacts steel molecules into Corona strongest, most durable garden cutting tools
- The hook/chassis and blade/chassis are single piece designs of forged, high-carbon steel to form a more durable cutting tool
- Shock absorbing bumper removes stress and reduces fatigue during repetitive cuts