Deka Outdoorsman Batteries deliver plenty of cranking amps to power tractors and recreational vehicles across the roughest terrain. The flush cover Group U1 is calcium maintenance-free, eliminating the need to add water and the danger of harmful acid spills and lost vent caps. These flush cover batteries deliver more power-per-pound and longer storage life season after season. Special envelope separators protect all sides of the plates, preventing internal shorting and providing superior cranking capacity.
- Electrical short prevention system protects power-producing components from life-robbing electrical shorts
- Vibration-resistant design with reinforced posts, straps, and welds withstand demanding conditions
- Power-Perform, full-framed plates better withstand severe service demands while optimizing current transfer
- Tough polypropylene case and cover resist external damage from tough outdoor use
- Side, safety vent system prevents acid leaks up to a 45 tilt, keeping battery dry and corrosion-free