DeWALT reciprocating saw blades last up to 50% longer and feature patented tooth forms that deliver fast, smooth cuts in wood and metal-cutting applications. Their Bi-Metal construction is designed to extend blade life and minimizes blade breaks. Each kit contains an assortment of blades for a variety of cutting applications and a collapsible ToughCase® or easy storage. Made in the USA with global materials.
- What's Included: DWAR656 (4), DWAR814 (1), DWAR618 (4), DWAR956 (1), TOUGH CASE®
- UP TO 50% LONGER LIFE: Patented tooth forms optimize chip removal for efficient cutting and long life. Average performance of DEWALT reciprocating saw blade range vs. prior generation DEWALT blades
- STRAIGHT CUTS & INCREASED DURABILITY: Tall, thick blade profile provides straight cuts in heavy metal cutting applications and adds durability for tough demolition applications
- DURABLE BLADE DESIGN: Bi-metal construction delivers blade flexibility and a long-lasting cutting edge
- MADE IN THE USA WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS. ToughCase Container made in China.