DEWALT Black & Gold Metal Drill Bits feature a black and gold coating for preventing rust. The tapered web design provides extreme durability to resist breakage. The bits feature a 3-flats shank to reduce spin-out in the chuck. The Black & Gold metal drill bits are made of heavy-duty High Speed Steel for drilling into a variety of materials including plastic, wood, and metal. Each bit features a 135° split point tip design to help reduce walking.
- What's Included: (3) 1/16 in., (2) 3/32 in., (2)1/8 in., 5/64 in., 7/64 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 11/64 in., 3/16 in., 13/64 in., 7/32 in., 15/64 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- 135 degree split provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Tapered web design for extreme durability and resisting breakage
- Tapered web eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- 3-Flats shank to reduce spin-out in the chuck
- High speed steel to be used in plastic, wood and metal
- Black and gold coating to help prevent rust and wear
- Size markings on the drill bit shank for identifying sizes quickly