This E71T Flux-Core MIG (GMAW) welding wire for mild steel is ideal for all-position welding and best suited for single pass applications with high travel speed. Pink color coding on label. No shielding gas required.
- This all-position flux-core MIG wire is self-shielded, making it ideal for work on rusty, dirty and painted material
- This wire produces moderate to low spatter
- Using an argon/CO2 mix will reduce spatter
- Forney's E71T wire runs hotter than solid wires
- This makes it best suited for single pass applications with high travel speed
- Because this wire does not require shielding gas, it is ideal for outdoor welding