The unique feature of the Plasson Drinker is the ballast bottle, which acts independently of the bell and eliminates wear on the valve mechanism.
- Approximately 8 - 10 Plasson Drinkers are needed per 1000 adult birds
- Working pressure: 0.4 - 0.8 bar ( 6 - 12 psi ) for optimum efficiency. The pressure can be regulated by means of a pressure regulator or via a head tank.
- The ballast bottle should be completely filled with water up to the water level line. In frost prone areas, add antifreeze to the water
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker lip a little higher than the bird’s back.
- Keep water level in the bell trough as low as possible