This screen retainer spline is constructed of top quality vinyl that is round in shape. It features a hollow core center, it is serrated on its exterior surface, and it is gray in color. Vinyl screen retainer spline like this one is used to hold fiberglass and aluminum screen material to screen frames of both windows and doors. This retainer spline has an outside diameter of .120 (1/8 in.) and measures 10 feet in length.
- Used to hold screen material to screen frames
- Round, 32-point serrated edges provide better gripping strength
- Hollow core design compresses for easier installation
- Top quality vinyl screening spline with .120 (1/8 in.) diameter
- For aluminum and fiberglass screening
- 0.120 (1/8 in.) x 10 ft.
- UV stabilized, gray-colored extruded vinyl
- Easy to install with Prime-Line's P-7503 screen rolling tool
- For further dimensional information, please see the Line Drawing