These Shelf Support Pegs by Prime-Line Products are constructed from heavy-duty steel and come in a brass-plated finish. These types of shelf support pegs are commonly used in bookcases, stereo and storage cabinets to support adjustable glass and wood shelving at up to 25 lbs. per support peg. These shelf support pegs feature a 1/4 in. peg diameter and they are easy to install. Use pliers to remove any stubborn/stuck pegs. Avoid using levels where hole's diameter has been widened.
- Constructed of solid steel peg and stamped steel seat
- These shelf pegs come finished in a beautiful, corrosion resistant, brass plated finish
- Designed for use in cabinets of various types
- Features single pre-drilled fastener hole through seat for securing to underside of shelving
- Easy to install with only a few simple tools
- For further dimensional and specification information, please see the line drawing